Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chicken Capri Pasta

This recipe comes straight out of the Kraft Foods Magazine, which is always loaded with some really delicious seasonal recipes that are quick and easy to prepare, which is a must for any busy family. To top it off it's even approved my little girl! She loves noodles and bell peppers, so I knew I was in good shape there, but she ate every bit of it with out a fight. The Philadelphia Cooking Creme's I believe is a new product as I've never heard of them, or simply never took notice of them, either way I'm so happy I got to try them. Their creamy with a nice garlic flavor and they really help make this dish. I served it up with a little whole wheat garlic toast, which is a little healthier and was a wonderful side to this dish.


Ingredients
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1/2 cup halved red pepper strips
2 cups frozen broccoli florets
1 tub (10oz) Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
2 cups hot cooked angel hair pasta
1/4 cup Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese

Directions
Cook and stir chicken and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5to 7 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in broccoli; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
Add cooking creme; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
Serve over pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan.

Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...