Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Years!

I know it's almost a week overdue, but Happy New Year just the same. I've been having some technical difficulties with our internet connection and being unable to upload photo's, hopefully that will be taking care of early next week. Also I have been struggling lately with where I'm headed with the blog this year and just not wanting to set down to work on the blog.  I've gotten to prepare some amazing recipes and made some great friends, but I've been really wanting to focus on a few recipes and become more comfortable with making those recipes, like making my Grandmother's noodles for example. I also have been mulling over the idea of creating my own personal list of recipes that every one should know how to make. I'm not sure what those recipes should be just yet, but I've got a few ideas.

It's funny I started writing this post with no clear idea where I was headed with my blog or where I was headed with my cooking this year. It looks like I may be changing directions and featuring fewer new recipes, but it looks like I just decided where I'm headed this year. I know 2011 was a great year and I have no idea what 2012 will hold, but I can't wait to get this year started.


Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...