2 bags (10 oz. each) torn Romain lettuce
2 cans (15 oz. each) mandarin orange segments, drained
4 cups sliced strawberries
1 medium Red onion, sliced
1 cup Caramelized Almonds
1 cup Poppy Seed Dressing
1. Toss lettuce with oranges, strawberries and onion in large bowl.
2. Sprinkle with caramelized Almonds.
3. Add Poppy Seed Dressing; mix lightly. Serve immediately.
This she made a full recipe of. It was a good thing she did, because these were so good without the salad.
1 cup Planters Sliced Almonds
6 Tbsp. Sugar
1. Toss almonds with sugar in nonstick skillet. cook on medium-high heat until sugar is caramelized, stirring frequently.
2. Spread into single layer on greased baking sheet or sheet of wax paper; cool at least 1 hour.
3. Break into small pieces. Stored in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Poppy Seed Dressing
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Dry mustard
1/4 cup wine vinegar
1/2 cup Olive oil
1/2 cup Canola oil
1 tbsp. Onion juice
3 tbsp. KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
4-1/2 ts. Poppy seed
1. Beat sugar, salt, dry mustard and wine vinegar in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
2. Add olive oil, canola oil and onion juice; mix until well blended. Add mayo and poppy seed; mix well. Cover.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.