Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My new Dutch Oven!

This year I've had some great additions to my kitchen utensils and I am finally getting around to sharing them with everyone. The first on my list to show off is a brand new 5 qt. Lodge Logic Dutch Oven! I am so excited to have this new tool and can hardly wait to use it. It comes pre-seasoned from the factory and is ready to use right out of the box. It included basic instructions on care and use, but there are plenty of sources with a little better instructions. My wife, who is the one who gave me this gift, was kind enough to include a cook book with it as well; The Beginner's Guide To Dutch Oven Cooking by Marla Rawlings. This book is full of information on caring and using a dutch oven both inside and outside the house, which makes this a great book for someone new to dutch oven cooking.



Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...