Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sun-butter Rice Krispy Treats

I love peanut butter Rice Krispy Treats! But as with many things I have had to find other ways of enjoying some of my favorite recipes, and it's been incredibly easy with the wonderful Sun Butter product. I know everyone is raving about Nutella right now, but it's not peanut allergy safe so I won't be jumping on that bandwagon. I do hope that more people will catch on to how delicious Sun Butter is and that it's 100% peanut allergy friendly!
Ingredients
2/3 cup white corn syrup; light agave nectar works great too!
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup Sun Butter
2 T margarine
6 cups Rise Krispies or cornflakes
3/4 cup sunflower kernel, optional

Directions
Combine corn syrup ans sugar in a saucepan, bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add SunButter, margarine and sunflower kernel. Spread in a 9x13 pan. Cut into bars

Recipe found at www.sunbutter.com/recipes

Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...